Holiday Gift Ideas

Need gift ideas for the bread baker or aspiring bread baker in your life?

We put together a collection of some of our favorite and most popular items that might do the job. They’re featured in the following video or you can view the entire collection here.

The starter kits offer 10% off the price of the items purchased separately.

[jwplayer player="6" mediaid="2232" title="Play"]

We also put together a page featuring only Breadtopia products made in the U.S.

Hope this helps!

Helga White December 1, 2012 at 3:16 pm

I did not bake bread for over 7 months and all that time I kept the starter in my covered glass jar in the frig. 3 days ago I decided that I would bake bread for holiday give-aways. I fed the starter 3 days in a row and it is now as good as new, very vital and bubbly. Baked my first loaf after the 3rd feeding and it turned out great. After my 4th feeding, the starter doubled in size in apr. 4 hours.

Breadtopia December 2, 2012 at 5:18 am

I love it!

Sue September 30, 2012 at 6:19 pm

I ordered items from Breadtopia, and they were delivered the next day. I was so excited to use my bread dough whisk and proofing bowl. The no-knead whole wheat recipe is awesome. Love the videos. Will visit this website often.

Leagh Janell February 24, 2012 at 9:46 am

Breadtopia’s products are very high quality. I have had the opportunity to spend time visiting their workshop and felt like a kid in a candy store. Everything I saw on the shelves, I wanted, which surprised me. What was even better was that the prices were very reasonable. I can honestly say that I will be looking for gift items at Breadtopia. It is a rare find.

joy tuedor December 1, 2011 at 3:05 pm

nice

Jim Laslie November 27, 2011 at 6:52 pm

My first no knead loaf. Won’t be my last for sure.