Infrared Thermometer with Laser by Thermoworks
Essential tool for wood fired oven baking
Simple and easy to use. Point the red laser dot and shot for an instand digital reading in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Reads up to 932°F within one second in infrared mode
- Reads up to 1999°F with optional Type K probe
- Display can be back lit for easy reading in low light conditions
- Saves high and low readings and gives average of several temperature readings
- Low battery indicator
- Auto shut off
- Uses 2 AAA batteries. Batteries included.
For the engineers out there...
- Adjustable emissivity for multiple surface materials
- 11:1 Target ratio for smaller spots at more distance
Eric's review - "Been using this thermometer for 2 years. It's super fast, super easy and super fun to use. One of my favorite toys."